It's already the last week of January? Those of you who committed to 12 books this year, if you've got one done you're right on track! Don't forget to post links to your reviews (the Mr. Linky was broken for a minute but it's back) and read the reviews others have already posted--the little community we're building is the best part of doing this challenge together as a group.
Speaking of building community: I just got Glue, a social networking toolbar that interacts with other websites (you can see my toolbar at the top of this page, I think). I'm looking forward to using it to keep up with what other people post about books (and music, movies, and so on) on various sites instead of having to hunt around for reviews. I can't explain it very well, I'm just figuring it out for myself, to be honest, but if you want to know more there's all kinds of info at the Glue website (Getglue.com). And, if you're already on Glue, I hope you'll add me! Ali_Worducopia.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
12? Last year I joined a 50 book challenge. First time I ever counted and I was thrilled that I finished the year with 91. My goal this year is 100. I read children's, YA and adult. So many books and so little time. ((sigh))
Susan, 100 books is a lot! So, you should have about 8 books finished about now, right?
Some people specifically committed to 12 books for this challenge alone, so that's where I pulled the number 12 from. I definitely encourage everyone to read books that don't fit the challenge goals, too, though!
Post a Comment