Monday, March 2, 2009

And we have a winner!

I used Random.org to generate a random number between one and thirty-seven, for all the February reviews posted. It chose number 28, which means...

Doret is the winner!

Doret, a.k.a. The Happy Nappy Bookseller, won for her review of The Kayla Chronicles by Sherri Winston. This is a young adult book which Doret recommends as a great girls' book club read with a strong feminist message. Be sure to check out the rest of the February reviews, too--there are thirty-seven real winners out there. (Actually, I have to admit I haven't had a chance to get to the last ten or so yet-- so I have a several to look forward to reading, myself!)

6 comments:

Color Online said...

Yay, Doret!

Doret said...

Thanks so much Ali, This is my first contest win. I still want to know what you thought of The Brothers Torres

Ali said...

I'll definitely let you know what I think after I've read it, Doret. And I hope you'll let me know what book you choose for your prize! Congratulations!

Doret said...

Flygirl by Sherri Smith. Its getting such great reviews.

Mary Ann Scheuer said...

Congratulations, Doret! Yeah!!! I can't wait to hear what you think about Flygirl. Thanks for being an inspiration.

susan said...

I can't wait to get a copy of The Kayla Chronicles and I want Flygirl, too.