Oh, is it April? Nobody told me! Here's the place to put your reviews for this month.
I'll accept entries for the Lucky Child giveaway, sponsored by Hachette Publishing Group, until Sunday, April 12th. Any links to reviews posted here or in the March Reviews will be automatically entered.
Next giveaway! Reviews posted here will also be entered to win one of two children's books generously offered by Lee and Low books. They're offering 5 copies of Eloise Greenfield's new book about Paul Robeson, and 5 copies of Sacred Mountain: Everest, by Christine Taylor-Butler. Both are new books in April, 2009.
Anyone is welcome to enter the giveaways--simply review a book by an author of color, mention the Diversity Rocks challenge in your review, and include a link to your review here (or, if you don't have a blog, email me your review and I'll post it here). If you win and don't have a U.S./Canada address or the book's not your style, you can either designate a winner of your choice or I'll redraw from the pool.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
I have recently finished "My Jim" by Nancy Rawles. I enjoyed this book so much. "My Jim" seems to fit all criteria for the contest. I hope so. I have my book review for "My Jim" on my blog. I have my fingers crossed. I would really like to win this contest.
Sacred Mountian would go nicely with Tea Cups of Tea young readers addition, and who doesn't love Eloise Greenfield
I really enjoyed reading After Tupac and D Foster - so glad that it received a Newbery Honor Award.
Sacred Mountain looks beautiful - I would love to see it, having just returned from a trip to the Tibetan region of China. Thanks, Ali!
Organized at the beginning of the month doesn't translate to organized at the end of the month! Late, but not forgotten!
Post a Comment