For the month of June, please post links to your reviews for the challenge in the comments of this post.
May winners of the giveaway have been drawn and will be announced within a day or two, I like to link to the winners' posts and with Mr. Linky up and down, it's taken a little more time than usual to pull all the links.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
Baseball Talmud -
http://thehappynappybookseller.blogspot.com/2009/06/baseball-talmud-howard-megdal.htm
And Ali I am going to wait until you tell me if this is what you wanted before I do another
This is exactly what I want, Doret, except your link is missing a letter at the end. http://thehappynappybookseller.blogspot.com/2009/06/baseball-talmud-howard-megdal.html And by the way, you won a book package. :-) Still working on that post.
Secret Keeper
http://thehappynappybookseller.blogspot.com/2009/06/secret-keeper-mitali-perkins.html
This is just one of many great reviews. Would be great for Mother/daughter book club
I got the past two books I won! Thank you so much for them! Still have a few more books to get through, but I'll be posting reviews of them :)
Here's my latest review for the challenge!
How to Expand Love: Widening the Circle of Loving Relationships
http://riotburnsleaves.wordpress.com/2009/06/14/how-to-expand-love/
How to Expand Love sounds really good. The Dalai Lama always looks peaceful.
Chess Rumble by G. Neri. http://thehappynappybookseller.blogspot.com/2009/06/chess-rumble-g-neri.html
I really enjoyed Chess Rumble, great middle grade book for reluctant readers.
Reading Neri's first YA release Surf Mules right now, its really
good.
Hey Ali, what do I need to do to make my link blue? So someone can click right over.
Doret (and anyone else who wants to learn), I'll walk you through it as I do mine for my latest Diversity Rocks book. I have to break up the steps in order for blogger to accept the broken html.
1) Type <
2) Now type a href="
2) Add the url you want the link to lead to.
3) Next, type ">. Your url is now encased in html that tells where your link should lead to. Here's mine (I used the wrong kind of bracket, so you can see it):
[a href="http://worducopia.blogspot.com/2009/06/aya-marguerite-abouet-book-review.html"]
2) Now type whatever you want the link to say. This can be the url link again, like I did in the second comment, or it can be any word. In my case, I'll use the title of the book: Aya.
3) Next, type [/a] except with the pointy brackets < and >, instead of the square ones.
4) Hit preview and see if it looks right. You should have a hot link, like this:
Aya
Questions?
It was a very good book, Doret! You should check it out!
Next book this month is Osamu Tezuka's Phoenix: A Tale of the Future.
http://riotburnsleaves.wordpress.com/2009/06/25/phoenix-future/
Blindness, by Jose Saramago
http://reachformore.blogspot.com/2009/07/blindness-book-review.html
An excellent, riveting read!
Post a Comment