Thursday, November 19, 2009

In the 12th Month of Diversity Rocks...

It's hard to believe the year of the Diversity Rocks! challenge is coming to an end, but we'll soon be entering the final month of the challenge. It's been an amazing reading year for me, and I thank you all for being a part of it.

I realize I've been scarce on this blog these recent months, to put it mildly. My heart is still in this challenge a hundred percent--the challenge I made to myself at the end of 2008 will certainly not be coming to an end in the New Year but will be ongoing, for the rest of my life. My enthusiasm for the logistics of posting Linkies and such hasn't been quite as sustaining. I do apologize for dropping the ball.

So, here, at long last, is a place to put your links. Any reviews you haven't posted can be linked here, and I'd also love links to summary posts. I'd love to know how the challenge affected you. Did it help you grow as a person? And will you continue to aim for diversity in your reading lists when this challenge is over?